Ednology is the “Definitive Destination for Technology in Education” and as a collective of innovative teachers, students and schools we aim to drive innovation in education and overcome barriers to digital transformation.Becoming a certified Ednologist is an exciting opportunity to be part of something disruptive and impactful on a local, national and even international scale
Are you a teacher, ex-teacher, headteacher, IT Consultant, Trainer? Would you like to:
• Find all the best technologies, some of which you are already using all in one place
• Easily keep abreast with latest developments
• Visit schools and showcase ednology, products, projects and partners – we provide you all the training and tools you need to do so
• Get rewarded for referrals and recommendations
• Represent ednology at shows and events (terms negotiable)• Offer your services through the people pages
• Support on the chat desk (mobile app available)• Have access to contribute to the official ednology social media – pinterest, flipboard, twitter and facebook and reach a large audience
• Moderate the forum
• Write blog posts
• Be a Social media influencer
• Become specialist in exciting new fields such as Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality and 3D printing?
• Opportunity to be part of something disruptive
• Shape and contribute to a new movement
• Platform for showcasing your work
• Exciting access to new products to train on, develop and then support others
• Consultancy, training and project work brokerage
• Full flexibility to fit this in with your existing work
• Be the first to try new and emerging technologies in an education setting
• No annual commitment, yet opportunity to grow with the company
• Opportunity to become a shareholder
• Support from the ednology product vendors and community• 10% off throughout the store on tech for personal use
• Exclusive badge and card• exclusive, invitation only edvents, eg. Hacked create new edtech
• Global perspective – opportunity to work abroad
• Free tech for you to trial and keep (subject to availability).
Application and evaluation required.
Interested? Contact us today!