What is pi-topCEED?
The pi-topCEED is an easy and exciting way to create your own desktop computer with a Raspberry Pi. It is designed for all ages and abilities, to help you learn about programming, computing and hardware creation. The pi-topCEED enables you to use your imagination to learn to create any project you wish.
The pi-topCEED is plug-and-play so you can start right away.
The pi-topCEED kit also comes with the pi-topPROTO prototyping board, enabling you to have full access to all 40 GPIO pins on the Raspberry Pi. The pi-topPROTO is fitted on a magnetic PCB rail within the pi-topCEED and opens you up to endless prototyping opportunities. Other compatible add-on boards can be fitted here too.
Features and Benefits
- Available in green or grey
- Optimised for Raspberry Pi 3 (not included)
- Slim form factor
- Adjustable stand
- Rubber anti-slip surface points
- Add-on boards pi-topPROTO – modular rail
- 14” HD screen with eDP interface
- 1366 x 768 resolution
- PWM screen brightness control (available from pi-topOS)
- 262 K colours
- Anti-glare screen
What is included?
- pi-topCEED desktop
- pi-top hub
- pi-topPROTO prototyping board
- International power supply
- Internal cables
- 8 GB SD card preloaded with pi-topOS
Pre-loaded Software and OS
- Raspbian (Jessie)
- 3D Slash
- Libre Calc
- Libre Writer
- Libre Impress