Join us for World’s First Filament-making Workshop on Saturday July 21st, 2018. Only 8 spaces available so act fast!
Here is a tentative schedule:
9:00-9:30 – Arrive at Protoplant in Vancouver, WA – coffee, tea, and pastries provided
9:30-10:00 – Introduction and tour of Protoplant
10:00-10:30 – Design a filament – base and color of choice
10:30-12:30 – Make filament – everyone gets a spool of their filament!
12:30-13:30 – Break for lunch – we’ve got some good local options for pizza, Mexican, Thai, and burgers
13:30-14:00 – Duplicate, redesign, or design a filament – you’re choice!
14:00-16:00 – Make filament again – another spool for you!
16:00-17:00 – Wrap up – talk about the day and what we made. Shop for Pasta.
More about what you can expect of us (don’t worry, we’ll guide you onsite):
- A tour with an exclusive inside look at Proto-pasta
- One-of-a-kind filament-making experience
- 2 spools of custom, designed-by-you Proto-pasta filament included
- Bonus transitions may be available for purchase
- See our inventory and shop direct
- We’ll help keep you fed, safe, and having fun!
What we expect of you (this is a manufacturing facility):
- Stay within designated areas
- Complete our standard NDA and safety waiver
- Wear provided PPE and follow safe practices
- Be respectful of the space and follow directions
There will be plenty of opportunities for photos and fun. We want you to share the experience! Don’t forget to tag us!!!
*BONUS* We’ll record your recipe so we can reproduce it in the future. Whether it becomes a standard product or we grow to custom produce on demand, this workshop will help us create personalized products closer to your interests. How cool is that?
So join us and make this first workshop a success!
Peace, love, and pasta,
Alex and the Proto-pasta team